The Kids

The Kids
Ari and Oli chilling with their best bud, Guinness.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Great Adventure Starts

Hello World,

This is my first official blog.  I have decided to start this blog because I have embarked on a great adventure and would like to record the outcomes. 

I just resigned from a job that I have worked 12 years to get. Reason for my sudden departure is a hostile environment, lack of respect, sexual discrimnation and the list goes on and on.  Enough about this!

I decided that life is too short to be miserable, especially when I have so much joy in other areas of my life.  I am married to the most wonderful man that has always supported me and I have two beautiful, wonderful children, which you will hear more about as time goes on.

I have eight days left before the great adventure. A couple of obstacles will be my exit interview and having to remain at work until the end but I have a light at the end of the tunnel and oh boy is that light turning into a giant ray.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment